ARTEC JL/JT ECODIESEL/392 Front Inner Fenders for FALCON SHOCKS - Vented
Industries is excited to announce our new Front Inner Fenders for 3.0L
DIESEL JL Wrangler, 392 Wrangler and 3.0L DIESEL JT Gladiators using
FALCON SHOCKS SPECIFIC TO JL/JT DIESEL. These aluminum fenders not only
protect your engine compartment from dirt and debris but do it in style.
Our proprietary process of stamping our logo not only adds an
additional element of style not seen in the industry but also increases
the rigidity of the whole inner fender. In addition, the laser cut vents
keep your engine compartment cool and don't require you to bolt on an
extra piece of mesh material. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and
manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!
- Designed specifically for 3.0L ECODIESEL JL and JT using Falcon Shocks*
- Fits 392 Hemi JL Wrangler
- Allows use of tires up to 37" with suspension lift*
- Lightweight 1/16" Aluminum construction
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent for precise fit
- Can easily be trimmed for use with coilovers or bumpstops without ruining the vented area
- Compatible with Trimmed OEM fenders
- Laser cut venting means no extra pieces of material to bolt on
- Two main piece construction for lower cost of shipping
- Pressed PEM nuts on seam between pieces for easy installation
- Covers gap between outer body sheetmetal and inner body sheetmetal
- Extra bottom flange directly behind wheel prevents grime from getting inside the gaps in the undercarriage sheetmetal
- Price is per pair - Includes Passenger and Driver side inner fenders
- Shipped bare unfinished aluminum for decreased cost and ability for you to paint or powdercoat to fit your style**
VEHICLES WITH LARGE TIRES (39"+), WE RECOMMEND USING NORMAL INNER
FENDERS AND RELOCATING THE WINDOW WASHER FLUID TANK IN THE DRIVER SIDE
WHEEL WELL. THIS TANK PREVENTS USING LARGER TIRES AND ACHIEVING FULL
AXLE ARTICULATION. WE RECOMMEND UP TO 37" TIRES USING THESE FENDERS.
While all precautions are made to ensure the aluminum surface is
protected, small scratches from either the raw material from the
factory, the manufacturing process, or the shipping process may be
present in this UNFINISHED product. We recommend you finish this product
with either painting, powdercoating or another similar process and
prepare the surface prior to finishing as you would normally to remove
any minor blemishes.
Mounts to OEM holes
on subframe plus additional holes to be drilled. See instructions for
hole locations to determine if modification will be necessary to install
with aftermarket fenders.
**While aluminum is rust resistant, it is recommended to have some type of coating for long term corrosion protection.