ARTEC JL/JT Front Inner Fenders - Solid Run Larger Tires!
Industries is excited to announce our new JL/JT Front Inner Fenders. These
aluminum fenders not only protect your engine compartment from dirt and
debris but do it in style. Our proprietary process of stamping our logo
not only adds an additional element of style not seen in the industry
but also increases the rigidity of the whole inner fender. All this at a
PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE
- Allows use of larger tires up to 40" with suspension lift.
- Proprietary A-blade stamping process for increased rigidity and mack daddy status
- Lightweight 1/16" Aluminum construction
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent for precise fit
- Can easily be trimmed for use with coilovers or bumpstops without ruining the vented area
- Compatible with Trimmed OEM fenders
- Two main piece construction for lower cost of shipping
- Pressed PEM nuts on seam between pieces for easy installation
- Covers gap between outer body sheetmetal and inner body sheetmetal
- Extra bottom flange directly behind wheel prevents grime from getting inside the gaps in the undercarriage sheetmetal
- Price is per pair - Includes Passenger and Driver side inner fenders
- Shipped bare unfinished aluminum for decreased cost and ability for you to paint or powdercoat to fit your style**
While all precautions are made to ensure the aluminum surface is
protected, small scratches from either the raw material from the
factory, the manufacturing process, or the shipping process may be
present in this UNFINISHED product. We recommend you finish this product
with either painting, powdercoating or another similar process and
prepare the surface prior to finishing as you would normally to remove
any minor blemishes.
*Mounts to OEM
holes on subframe plus additional holes to be drilled. See instructions
for hole locations to determine if modification will be necessary to
install with aftermarket fenders.
**While aluminum is rust resistant, it is recommended to have some type of coating for long term corrosion protection.
**Does not fit on JL/JT Ecodiesel or JL 392 models**