TeraFlex JK: HD Ball Joints are engineered to handle the increased load caused by oversized tires and offset wheels.
Fits all JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with Dana 30 or Dana 44 front axles.
• Upper Ball Joints – pair
• Lower Ball Joints – pair
Features & Benefits:
• Heat treated 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
• Magnesium Phosphate coating to inhibit corrosion throughout
Upper Ball Joint:
• Extremely hard sintered wear bushings to handle extreme side load demands w/out failure
• Factory-style serrated flange nut and grease fitting
Lower Ball Joint:
• Hard alloy tool steel slotted wear plate for ball/stud to socket wear protection
• Wear plate features dual helical grease channels for increased flow
through entire joint ensuring longevity and predictable operation
• Factory-style serrated flanged castle nut
• Low-profile single lip dust seal prevents contaminants
• 30mm (1.18”) adjustable ball stud for accurate initial and future preload adjustments using simple hand tools
• 2 grease zerk fittings allow greasing access from either side
• Ball Joints w/out Knurl won’t score the inner knuckle and open the bore.
• Ball Joints w/ Knurl are for inner knuckles that have a “loose
press fit” due to repeated ball joint replacement and/or where knurled
ball joints have been installed.